Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Fixing the Site

Hey, everyone.

As I was checking the blog yesterday, I noticed something was very off about it. The majority of images posted throughout my explorations, namely my integral of xx, have been removed. After searching for a while, I realized this is because the email account originally associated with this blog has been terminated. In addition, uploading images was mostly handled through Google Drive. As a result, the images have been deleted, and most of my work is not currently visible on the blog. Over time, I will be working on fixing the blog itself. The majority of this will consist of remaking my images (which may take a while, considering the lengths I had to go to for several of them), as well as revising and/or completing other explorations from the past.

See you in the next exploration!
~Bassel

No comments:

Post a Comment